Fashion Spotlight: Adele and the 2012 Grammys

I'm so excited for tomorrow's Grammys and all of the red carpet glamour.  A few years ago, I featured the Adele and her gorgeous jewel-toned emerald green jacket that she wore to the 2009 Grammys. As a fellow redhead, rich green and blue tones would look great on the red carpet as would

I can only imagine how many designers are vying for the chance to dress Adele this year (although I can guarantee that she won't be wearing Chanel. Shame on Karl Lagerfeld and his recent rude comments about Adele. I said it on Twitter and I'll say it again: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!)

Here are a few of my favorite red carpet looks worn by Adele over the years:


Image from here.



Image from here.




Image from here.
Image from here.

1 comment:

Christen said...

I just watched her step onto the red carpet, and she looks stunning. I love her lighter hair color!