Georgetown, one of the most romantic, charming neighborhoods in Washington, DC is offering delicious 'Love Potion' cocktails at several neighborhood restaurants from Friday, February 10 through Tuesday, February 14. Ready to set the stage for a romantic rendezvous with that special someone?
Check out my top picks on where to go for these Valentine's Day inspired cocktails:
DC Fashion Gal Top 5 Picks on where to drink the perfect Valentine's Day Cocktails:
1. Maté: Heat things up, Maté's 'Heat of the Moment' martini will have guests falling in love in no time. This spicy "Love Potion" features amix ofSkyy Passion Fruit Vodka, OR-G Vodka, limes, jalapeno, simple syrup and sour mix. Maté is located at 3101 K St., NW.
2. Sequoia: Be romantic, Sequoia's 'Strawberry Chocolate Dream', a mix of fresh muddled strawberries, Godiva liquor, Stoli Vanilla vodka and sweet cream topped with a strawberry foam. Sequoia is located at Washington Harbour at 3000 K St., NW.
3. Degrees: Enjoy a classic lounge setting and roaring fireplace, Degrees 'Ginger Obsession', a mix of Domaine Canton Ginger Liqueur muddled with fresh cucumbers and Hendricks Gin, served on the rocks and topped with sparkling water. Degrees is located at 3100 South St., NW inside the Ritz-Carlton Georgetown.
4. Bangkok Joe's: Spice things up, Bangkok's Joe's 'Hot Lips', a sizzling love potion of Skyy Raspberry vodka, Triple Sec, sour mix and strawberry purée, rimmed with salt & Thai chili powder. Bangkok Joe's is located at 3000 K St., NW.
5. Mie N Yu: Impress a date, Mie N Yu's 'First Kiss' is a color-changing champagne cocktail which mysteriously turns from dark purple to bright pink in the blink of an eye. Mie N Yu is located at 3125 M St., NW.